We offer comprehensive measurement of noise exposure aligned around the people in their workplace.
THE IMPORTANCE OF A NOISE ASSESSMENT
- Claims for hearing loss are reduced
- Awareness of noise related hearing loss
- To avoid Work cover penalties
- To make sure you pay the minimum Workcover premium in the future.
- It's your companies legal responsibility (OH&S 1992)
Sound Hearing will provide you with an easily understood document after we conduct the noise assessment which will outline practical suggestions for reducing the levels of noise in your workplace.
OUR NOISE ASSESSMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Measurement and reporting of noise & exposure levels.
- Identification of noise sources.
- Advising you of equipment exceeding noise limits
- A list of actions to reduce or eliminate noise problems
- Recommendations on appropriate safety signage and its positioning in the workplace.
- Identifying areas which do not comply with the current Noise regulations.
- Outline the appropriate hearing protection devices needed
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT SOUND HEARING
Phone:1300 726 818